Progress So Far:
- The GPS says I have covered 1,777 miles in Week2 for a total of 3,938 miles with a total moving time of 73 hours over the 14 days of my trip so far.
- The most expensive gas so far has been $7.27USD/gallon.
- I’ve taken over 400 photos this week and over 4 hours of video.
- Best MPG: 67mpg
- Worst MPG: 36mpg
- New motorcycled states on this trip: Montana, Idaho, Alaska
- New motorcycled provinces on this trip: Alberta, Yukon, British Columbia
Week 2 Posts:
- Day 14 - Tok to Fairbanks
- Day 13 - Whitehorse to Tok
- Day 12 - Watson Lake to Whitehorse
- Day 11 - Fort Nelson to Watson Lake
- Day 10 - Dawson Creek to Fort Nelson
- Day 9 - Broken Rack in Dawson Creek
- Day 8 - Hinton to Dawson Creek
Week 2 Videos:
- Day 14 – End of the Alaska Highway
- Day 13 – Pickhandle Lake
- Day 11 – Muncho Lake
- Day 11 – Sign Post Forest in Watson Lake
- Day 10 – Broken Luggage Rack and Start of Alaska Highway
The videos were processed after the posts, and so you might have missed them.
Full Flickr Collection of All Photos
Animals I’ve seen so far:
- black bear
- rein deer
- stone sheep
- doll sheep
- wild horses
- bald eagle
- prairie dog
- countless different birds