A summary post of the Week 7 of 7. I will write a proper summary of the trip at a future date.
- The GPS says I have covered a total of 11,938 miles (19,212 km) over the 49 days of my trip.
- Week1 Miles: 2,161 (308 a day avg)
- Week2 Miles: 1,777 (253 a day avg)
- Week3 Miles: 1,847 (263 a day avg)
- Week4 Miles: 1,394 (199 a day avg)
- Week5 Miles: 905 (129 a day avg)
- Week6 Miles: 1,530 (218 a day avg) *skewed since I rode almost 400 on day 42.
- Week7 Miles: 2,322 (332 a day avg)
- Longest Riding Day: 434 miles - Day 23–Stewart to Prince George
- Shortest Riding Day: 60 miles – Day 48 – Lincoln to Omaha
- This is now the longest trip I’ve ever taken (49 days). The previous was China at 30 days.
- This is now the longest motorcycle trip I’ve taken. The previous was 19 days – Great River Ride.
- Highest altitude on the trip (and ever on a motorcycle) 14,010 feet (GPS) Pikes Peak – Day 46
- I created over 150GB of content!
- The most expensive gas so far has been $7.27USD/gallon.
- Best MPG: 67mpg
- Worst MPG: 36mpg
- New motorcycled states on this trip: Montana, Idaho, Alaska, Washington, Oregon, California, Kansas, Oklahoma
- New motorcycled provinces on this trip: Alberta, Yukon, British Columbia
- Border Crossings: 5
Week 7 Posts:
- Day 49–Omaha to Minneapolis
- Day 48–Lincoln to Omaha
- Day 47–Garden City to Lincoln
- Day 46–Manitou Springs to Garden City
- Day 45–Durango to Manitou Springs
- Day 44–Prescott to Durango
- Day 43–Prescott to Flagstaff
Week 7 Videos: Entire Playlist
- Day 46 – Pikes Peak
- Day 45 – US550 and US50
- Day 44 – Grand Canyon
- Day 43 – AZ89a
- Day 31 – Sunrise at Port Townsend Timelapse
- Day 31 – Sunset at Long Beach Timelapse
Week 7 Photos:
Bloggers I’ve met on this trip:
Animals I saw:
- black bear
- rein deer
- stone sheep
- doll sheep
- wild horses
- bald eagle
- prairie dog
- elephant seal
- sea lion
- countless different birds