Progress So Far: (the map seems a bit funky, but close enough)
- The GPS says I have covered a total of 7,181 miles (11,556 km) over the 28 days of my trip so far.
- Week1 Miles: 2,161 (308 a day avg)
- Week2 Miles: 1,777 (253 a day avg)
- Week3 Miles: 1,847 (263 a day avg)
- Week4 Miles: 1,394 (199 a day avg)
- This is now almost the longest trip I’ve ever taken. China at 30 days in 2000 still wins.
- This is now the longest motorcycle trip I’ve taken. The previous was 19 days – Great River Ride.
- The most expensive gas so far has been $7.27USD/gallon.
- I’ve taken over 900 photos this week and over 4 hours of video.
- Best MPG: 67mpg
- Worst MPG: 36mpg
- New motorcycled states on this trip: Montana, Idaho, Alaska, Washington
- New motorcycled provinces on this trip: Alberta, Yukon, British Columbia
- Border Crossings: 5
Week 4 Posts:
- Everyday for 7 Weeks–Day 28 – Seattle
- Everyday for 7 Weeks–Day 27–Vancouver to Seattle
- Everyday for 7 Weeks–Day 26–Vancouver
- Everyday for 7 Weeks–Day 25–Hope to Vancouver
- Everyday for 7 Weeks–Day 24–Prince George to Hope
- Everyday for 7 Weeks–Day 23–Stewart to Prince George
- Everyday for 7 Weeks–Day 22–Dease Lake to Stewart
Week 4 Videos: Entire Playlist
- Day 27 - Riding with Bobskoot and a Problem
- Day 26 - Riding with SonjaM
- Day 25 - A Vancouver Beach
- Day 24 - Fraser Canyon
- Day 23 - Riding BC-37A
- Day 22 - The Cassiar Highway
Week 4 Photos:
Animals I’ve seen so far:
- black bear
- rein deer
- stone sheep
- doll sheep
- wild horses
- bald eagle
- prairie dog
- countless different birds