Progress So Far: (the map seems a bit funky, but close enough)
- The GPS says I have covered a total of 3,938 5,787 miles (9313 km) over the 21 days of my trip so far.
- Week1 Miles: 2,161
- Week2 Miles: 1,777
- Week3 Miles: 1,847
- This is now the longest motorcycle trip I’ve taken. The previous was 19 days – Great River Ride.
- The most expensive gas so far has been $7.27USD/gallon.
- I’ve taken over 5,400 photos this week and over 10 hours of video.
- Nope, not a typo. I took 4,800 or so as part of a time lapse. I have to wait until I get home to process it. doh!
- Best MPG: 67mpg
- Worst MPG: 36mpg
- New motorcycled states on this trip: Montana, Idaho, Alaska
- New motorcycled provinces on this trip: Alberta, Yukon, British Columbia
Week 3 Posts:
- Everyday for 7 Weeks–Day 21–Whitehorse to Dease Lake
- Everyday for 7 Weeks–Day 20–Tok to Whitehorse
- Everyday for 7 Weeks–Day 19–Palmer to Tok
- Everyday for 7 Weeks–Day 18–Seward
- Everyday for 7 Weeks–Day 17–Fairbanks to Palmer
- Everyday for 7 Weeks–Day 15/16–Fairbanks
Week 3 Videos: Entire Playlist
- Day 21 - Teslin Lake
- Day 20 - Kluane River, Destruction Bay, Kluane Lake, and St. Elias Mountains
- Day 19 - Glacier View
- Day 18 - Lunch in Seward Alaska
- Day 17 - Hatcher Pass
- Day 17 - Lunch in Denali State Park
- Day 16 - Riding with Richard Machida
Week 3 Photos:
Animals I’ve seen so far:
- black bear
- rein deer
- stone sheep
- doll sheep
- wild horses
- bald eagle
- prairie dog
- countless different birds